[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 14:20:23 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 29

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:   79
   20:   39
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  118  Mults = 108  Total Score = 12,744

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Returned home from VP5 about 8 PM last night.  Before leaving, the beam rotator
was stuck on the south stop and I coundn't rock it off.  Dreamed all week that
I'd come home and it would rotate as usual.  Dream came true last night.  Thanks
for all the QSOs with VP5/K4BAI and VP5M.  We worked all three sections of CWT
last with different operators for each one.  40M seemed good today and 20M was
good for North America, but veyr poor to Europe.  Only DX worked was F6HKA and
he wasn't as strong as usual.  Had never used the prefills before, but KK4R or
K2SX loaded it onto my laptop while on TCI and I found the session a bit more
relazing.  Now, I think I will put my FT1000MP away for a while and bring out
the TS590SG so I will have six meters on the main radio for this Es season.
Next, will ask KU8E to help me set my Winkey so I can have radio control and CW
keying with the Kenwood rig.  Rig control hasn't worked with the MP in the past
year or so and I have been keying with my paddle most of that time.  Thanks for
all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.