[3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 04:22:58 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z May 30

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  102
   20:   14
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------
Total:  116  Mults = 110  Total Score = 12,760

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Jeff, KU8E, for helping me set up the TS590SG and the computer logging
and keying tonight.  Still had some RF problems that will have to check out.
20M was good at the start, but the numbers of stations weren't there to stay
very long.  40M was very good with good signals from near and far, including
some strong Europeans.  Glad to work K6RB again from his new QTH I assume and
also some CWA and other new stations.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Heard, but missed a
QSO with VP5/K4QPL.  Didn't go to 80M because the chime for the burglar alarm
thumps when I use high power on 80M and the chime is just outside our bedroom.
XYL is understanding, but didn't want to disturb her.  73, John, K4BAI.