[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2019 03:09:36 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 21

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   2      2
   40:  13     12
   20:   4      4
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     18  Total Score = 342

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

After working W4OC at 0200Z on 15 meters with loud signals, never found Don on
that band again....or anyone else for that matter, after the bell!  Constantly
beat out on 40 meters tonight, but ended up with about same Qs/mults as last
week. Big drop was on 20 meters from last week, but I did catch DanWA on 40!
Apologies to W8WTS for starting new Q with N4AF before you got my exchange
copied - too eager, I guess, and I botched it - sorry, Jim!

Thanks for the Qs, and hope to work many NS'ers on FD from K1R (Port City
Amateur Radio Club, Stratham Hill Park).

73, MikeNH