[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 03:08:26 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 28

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   3      3
   40:   8      6
   20:   8      6
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  19     15  Total Score = 285

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I heard a weak N3ZZ on 15 before the start, but Tom was at my local noise level
(power line arc noise is about S3-4)and no Q for me.  Big signals on 20 from
N5ZO and K0NM, but I found that band wanting again this week for me.  I don't
think I won any jump balls tonight, which (when it happens) is the great joy of
a QRP station.  Conditions in the middle USA seemed much better based on big
numbers heard at end.

Thanks for the fun, but I sure wish I had that 3 element, 40 meter wire Yagi we
used at K1R for Field Day!  Heck, I'd be glad just to have the 80 meter inverted
Vee we hung from 80 feet up on the observation tower?

73,
MikeNH