[3830] 50FallSprnt W4EEY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, garywise@aol.com
Subject: [3830] 50FallSprnt W4EEY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2019 11:08:54 +0000
                    50 MHz Fall Sprint - 2019

Call: W4EEY
Operator(s): W4EEY
Station: W4EEY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM85
Operating Time (hrs): 0.75
Remote Operation

Club: North Carolina DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just having some fun. 100 watts and two elements from my Hex Beam. Not a lot of
stations heard. Missed a few contacts on FT8 because they wouldn't complete.
Heard no stations on FT4. Operated remotely and had two disconnects during the
contest. Likely RF getting into an Ethernet switch. More toroids!

Thanks to all - especially Matt NU4E, who made me aware of the contest.

73 de Gary W4EEY