[3830] CWOpen NN5O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen NN5O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2019 04:10:23 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 0000Z-0359Z

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

  160:
   80:   76    25
   40:  136   120
   20:   28    28
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  240   173  Total Score = 41,520

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Disappointed in my production, because I felt I let my team down a bit.  But,
maybe it was not changing bands at the right time.

I'm so impressed with some of the operators who really knock it outta the park.

Proud, too, of my fellow team members who either are regular club members or are
special guest operators for our Deep Dixie Contest Club, teams Elvis and
Magnolia.

Better luck in next sessions, I hope.  Nonetheless, it's always fun to work
long-time friends and to make new ones in CW Open.

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)