[3830] AlQP K4ACG(WA1FCN) SOMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa1fcn@charter.net
Subject: [3830] AlQP K4ACG(WA1FCN) SOMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 12:05:38 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party - 2019

Call: K4ACG
Operator(s): WA1FCN
Station: K4ACG

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: WLKR
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   58
   40:   58     81
   20:   39     45
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  155    126  CW Mults = 44  Ph Mults = 43  Total Score = 49,456

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

I originally had no intentions of putting in this much time.  I had a very very
old neck operation witch flared up 4 weeks ago.  I layed down for a total of
3 hours and this seemed to help keep in contest.  Wow so many TX Qso party
stations came over to AQP I might just send them a log !
The last time I used K4ACG was AQP 2012, so it was a nice change. I recently
changed computer from Windows 10 to Windows 7, then back on a different computer
Windows 10.  At the last minute I found out I could not get function keys to
work. So that will be my today project !
      73 BoB WA1FCN