[3830] AlQP KC4HW SOCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim@kc4hw.com, contest@alabamacontestgroup.com
Subject: [3830] AlQP KC4HW SOCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2019 12:16:49 +0000
                    Alabama QSO Party - 2019

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: GENE
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:
   80:   15
   40:   42
   20:   65
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  122     0  CW Mults = 38  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 10,248

Club: Wiregrass ARC Dothan AL

Comments:

Could not get the mobile installation together, so operated from my home
station.  20m seemed pretty good, with good signals from EU; 40m not so good,
maybe I just hit it as the wrong time; and 80m was very noisey as we have come
to expect.  It did seems that conditions were pretty long.

I had really hope to out do my FT4 effort from a few weeks back, but could not
gather up the time to operate a few more hours.

Used latest Writelog and it worked very nicely.  The only glitch was the
operator...hi  It seems that my typing dexterity is not what it use to be. I am
not sure if my score is correct, but I am sure that logging checking/scoring
will sort that out.

As allways slow CW, about 20 wpm.  But managed to ink out some practices again
this year.

HP=200watts.  Antenna are the aging 204BA, 402CD and 80 inverted vee.  Rotor is
giving trouble and really most of the time it just stays on North.

Anyway, thanks for the QSOs and I enjoyed the activity such that it was.

Congratulations to the organizing/manging folks for putting on the Alabama QSO
Party.

73, Jim/KC4HW