[3830] CQ WW RTTY N7IR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7ir@cox.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N7IR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 02:40:06 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY - 2019

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   72       24      9     9
   40:  326       47     24    20
   20:  513       50     46    20
   15:   38       10     15    12
   10:    0        0      0     0
-----------------------------------
Total:  949      131     94    61  Total Score = 415,844

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Despite dire predictions of bad propagation, this turned out to be a much better
contest than last year. Maybe it was because I was determined to run (571 run to
378 S&P QSOs) at all costs and the vast majority of my contacts were US/VE
(644 USA and 63 Canadian).  My best one hour rate this year was 90 and the 10
minute rate hit 120 a couple of times.  I'm finally learning how to use N1MM+ in
RTTY contests.  I didn't pay much attention to the second radio for most of the
first evening and might have missed some multipliers then.  Fortunately 20 was
open to Europe Sunday morning well enough for low power stations to work the
better equipped stations and 40 was good for a few EU multipliers on Sunday
afternoon, which was a surprise with low power.

My one digital contest of the year is over, now back to CW, SSB and mixed-mode
VHF contests.  Thanks for the contacts and your patience.

73
Gary, N7IR