[3830] CQWW SSB W4NC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB W4NC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 01:59:54 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: W4NC
Operator(s): KM4SII WS4NC W0RO K2KXK K4HKE
Station: W4NC

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   52    11       36
   40:  267    22       74
   20:  556    26      102
   15:  224    19       76
   10:   43     7       15
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Hello all de KM4SII:

What a fun contest despite less that spectacular band conditions!

This activation of the Forsyth Armature Radio Club's station was a bit last
minute, so this was a semi-casual effort. The majority of the QSOs were made in
search and pounce although I did get in a few decent EU runs. Unfortunately, my
voice was not in the best of shape so I wasn't able to run as much as I wanted
to.

A HUGE thanks is in order for Don, WS4NC, for arriving early to get the station
ready to go, and for staying at the station for the entire 48 hours with me; he
really is the man! It was also great for our other ops (W0RO, K2KXK, and K4HKE)
to get to stop by for a bit and make some QSOs!

Thanks for all the QSOs! 73 - Mason (KM4SII)