[3830] CQWW SSB IR7T(@IK7YTT) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik7ytt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR7T(@IK7YTT) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 06:53:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: IR7T
Operator(s): IK7YTT I7DFV IK7MIY IK7XNF IU7GSN IK7LMX IZ7BIX IU8IZA IU8HEP
IZ8XXE IZ8JFL IK0LYL 9A3A
Station: IK7YTT

Class: M/M HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  291    10       54
   80: 1021    21       88
   40: 1874    28      116
   20: 2148    36      132
   15: 1311    36      146
   10:  367    16       75
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

new switching system , some new antenna and last minute preparation.
get some problems during the contest, due to the many changing.
We was not expecting opening on 10. that was very nice surprise on sunday.
15 was also good both days and band was open till late and both days.
20 was good as expected.
40 we get problem on new antenna and on the switching of this band, we lose many
qso for sure. The band was also over crowded and with many powerfull signals
form everywhere
80 was the surprise band for us. we had great runs on both nights.
160 with new antenna was also good.
still a lot of work to do, see you in next contest and thanks for listening us.

Thanks to all the friends that support me to setup the station.

Andy ik7ytt