[3830] CQWW CW IR4K(IZ4ZZB) SO(A)SB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz4zzb@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4K(IZ4ZZB) SO(A)SB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 10:36:27 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: IR4K
Operator(s): IZ4ZZB
Station: IZ4ZZB

Class: SO(A)SB40 HP
QTH: NORTH ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 42

  160:
   80:
   40: 2829    38      146
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2829    38      146  Total Score = 936,008

Club:

Comments:

ELECRAFT K3
EXPERT SPE 2K
4SQUARE ANTENNA SYSTEM
3X BEVERAGE NE-N-W.

Not been doing SO contests for long time so decided to test out the recently
installed 4sq on 40 meters.
I had great fun and I think the band was in pretty good shape.
Over all band  was always open for some good dx, JA stations where in at about
11 utc already and USA was here starting at about 19utc, however some US
stations where worked as late as 10utc and some staions from US zone 3
(California) were worked at 15 utc in the middle of JAs.
Stations from both VK and ZL where here any time of day coming from long or
short path, non particular signal strenght was noticed beeing one or the other
path.
Different story was polar path..completly shut from here, and infact zone 31 is
one of the 2 zone that I'm missing, I kept running after any Hawaii spot but i
didn't hear anything despite there were alot of spotted stations.
Thanks to all those who called and also for your patience.. as I was getting
tired my ears heard something my brain understood somthing else and my hands
were typing something even different!!!
73'
Michele
IZ4ZZB