[3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K3GHH HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 14:11:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 15

Call: K3GHH
Operator(s): K3GHH
Station: K3GHH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  37
   40:  18
   20:   7
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  62  Mults = 56  Total Score = 3,472

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is a good score for my SnP operation, despite being HP. Still experimenting
with the 2K-FA on 40m, where I can get 830w out without it squeaking or
chirping. I'm sure the problem is still RF in the shack.

Nice to work Rob K6RB on 80m --- thanks for getting up early and pulling me out
with that new vertical!

Now... to find my poor hyperthyroidic cat, hiding out somewhere because she
knows what's imminent, for her morning pill...

---73 and thanks all, John K3GHH