[3830] ARRLDX CW N4WW M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4WW M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 03:01:55 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: N4WW
Operator(s): N4WW K1MM K0LUZ W4WF
Station: N4WW

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Apopka, FL
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  235    72
   80:  925   100
   40: 1576   113
   20: 1374   118
   15:  281    80
   10:   41    26
-------------------
Total: 4432   509  Total Score = 6,711,165

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions were excellent on 40m/80m/160m, and antenna improvements at N4WW
recently played to that advantage.

Of course I'm very pleased with historic conditions on any band or combination
of bands, but given the choice I'd rather see historic conditions on 15m and 10m
than on 80m and 40m.

Thanks to Austin for hosting and putting everything together to operate. We were
at least one operator down from our preferred staffing for M/2, but we managed
to keep two run radios manned for the entire 48 hours with the exception of
about 2 1/2 hours on Sunday morning from 0830z - 1100z.

Thanks to the rare mults who made the trip or took the time to get on the radio
to work W's...

73,
Chris W4WF