[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 03:32:44 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 6

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   8      7
   80:  23     16
   40:  16     11
   20:   0
   15:   0
   10:
-------------------
Total:  47     34  Total Score = 1,598

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

A three band contest from here, with noticeable difficulty hearing me from the
east in the storm areas. It was perfect here as we had the storms and bad QRM
yesterday.

A number of ops were at or around my number tonight, with buddy KZ5D (as usual),
N4AF (as usual), K4XU, W8WTS, NT6Q, K7SV (ahead a lot), and N3QE. I lost several
jump balls and was disappointed in my poor results on 160.

I felt rusty and fumbled at least two QSOs. Sorry for my QLF folks.

Only three three-baggers. Tnx to K9BGL and NA8V.

Five min segments; 10, 9, 8, 7, 5 (ugh), and 8.

Neck and neck with KZ5D, which probably means he got me as he has more mults
usually.

Good competition and great ops. Thx, Jim N3BB

Five min segments: