[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2020 03:20:54 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Mar 13

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:  19     14
   40:  19     15
   20:   6      3
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     36  Total Score = 1,728

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Great action, but poor operating on my end, with leaving KZ5D hanging once while
I could not make the computer switch bands. Missed SO MANY jumpballs on 80 and
160. One sixty was active with the VP2 pileup and the regulars finally landed on
1816-7 but by that time it was so dense that I lost every jumpball.

Very disappointing last ten minutes for me. Maybe the worst ever.

Tnx three baggers to local KB5RF, who is coming along,  plus WJ9B, K7SV, and
W8WTS.

Five min segments: 9, 7, 11, 11, (at this time I had sugarplums dancing) but
then 5 and 5. Yech.

Good action. Thanks for the great fun.

73, Jim N3BB