[3830] TBDC NU4E Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC NU4E Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 15:20:36 +0000
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: NU4E
Operator(s): NU4E
Station: NU4E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM84
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 251  Total Score = 1,224

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs. This was another antenna test, 52ft vertical + 3x 44ft top
hat wires. SWR showed 2:1 and my MFJ-993brt wouldn`t tune it. So used my
internal tuner from the FT-991 or just went with 2:1. Pleased with the portable
installation and performance from this antenna. Simulation and real world
wasn´t far apart :-)
Worked DL, F, HA, I, K, KP2, OM, ON, OZ, PA, SM, SP, VE, VP2V and XE. That was
real fun to operate.
73, Matt - NU4E