[3830] Rus DX EA8RM SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX EA8RM SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:47:43 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: EA8RM
Operator(s): EA8RM
Station: EA8RM

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

  160:   141             37        24
   80:   360             52        37
   40:   445             59        38
   20:   575   101       63        59
   15:   333    35       51        21
   10:     1     2        1
Total:  1855   138      263       179  Total Score = 5,106,868

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Hi folks !

Due to the restrictions of the quarantine by the COVID´19, it was impossible to
be able to work from the "magic mountain" station, where all the SO2R
set up was ready. So I had to improvise and do it from my duplex with a very
limited space and no chance for 2nd radio or RX antennas.

Despite the poor propagation conditions, there were quite a few stations in the
bands, I suppose most of them for the same reason, since there were many unique
callsigns that do not usually appears in contest.

-I had reduce the operation time to 20 hours for health reasons.
-Under my initial calculations: -4 operating hours and no 2nd radio, it is about
500 QSO and 100 Mults less. :(
-I´m happy to see how well worked 40/80/160 from my roof after having done many
tests and changes, now finally the low bands have a decent performance, but my
neighbors think I'm crazy or suffering diogenes syndrome. :))

Many thanks for the QSOs.

Setup.
1 Radio + 1KW
10/15/20m 2 Element tribander