[3830] Rus DX KH6CJJ SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX KH6CJJ SO CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2020 22:48:54 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest - 2020

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Maui, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    7               2
   80:   58               5
   40:   85               6
   20:  146              23        23
   15:   55              10
   10:    1               1
Total:  352     0        47        23  Total Score = 136,920

Club: Maui ARC

Comments:

My first time in this EU centered contest. EU is difficult from KH6, especially
with low power.  Conditions were poor as expected.  However, we did have a 20
meter opening that moved from East to West across Russia from about 0400Z to
0800Z.  That is unusual for us at this point in the Cycle.  It never got farther
West, which left out most of EU.  With this being my first time, it's hard to
judge participation in NA, but it was definitely thin at times.  Thanks to NO6T
for five bands (no 10 this time).  Thanks also to everyone else for all the Qs.
Aloha, Kent