[3830] VaQP KE4S SOAB/MixedFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke4s@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] VaQP KE4S SOAB/MixedFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 00:40:12 +0000
                    Virginia QSO Party - 2020

Call: KE4S
Operator(s): KE4S
Station: KE4S

Class: SOAB/MixedFixed LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:   28     68
   40:    2
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:           6
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   30     74      0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 9,676

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

K3/P3, G5RV @ 35 ft for HF. IC-910H to 2m FM vertical at 28 ft.  Tried something
new (for me, anyway). In addition to using my K3 on HF, I connected my IC-910H
to the computer and operated it manually. At least the frequency was read and
logged correctly, but removing the headset to hear the 2m FM was too much like
work to make it productive. Not sure I'll try that again except to experiment a
bit. To make it work, I would need some audio switching, PTT switching, and
better rig control on the 910. Also need to get my V/U beams back in the air!