[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2020 04:11:11 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 2

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:  136
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  136  Mults = 136  Total Score = 18,496

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

I decided to do another 80m only experiment, and ran for the entire hour on one
frequency. Conditions were pretty good, albeit with a fair amount of static. I
worked a few of our European friends off the back of the beam.

The only hiccups were the internet dropouts that garbled reception a few times
for a several seconds, causing me to have to ask for repeats and throwing me off
my stride.

Thanks for the Qs. See you all next week.