[3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE3NNT HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 04:09:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Apr 16

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 0:57
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:   33
   40:  100
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  133  Mults = 124  Total Score = 16,492

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

The bands were hopping tonight. I got off to a slow start on 80m thinking of
doing a single band effort, but gave up and went to 40m. Conditions were good. I
only went back to 80m for the last 15 minutes. The last 5 minutes was quite
hectic with a pileup calling me. Great workout. Thanks for the Qs. See you all
next week and keep safe.

Oh: I hope to see you on the Ontario QSO party this weekend. I'll be operating
VA3RAC for that as well as part of the IARU special ham radio day.