[3830] WPX SSB NK8Q(@W3YA) SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mark.J.Schriener@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NK8Q(@W3YA) SO(A)AB TB-Wires HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 17:28:23 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: SO(A)AB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: WPA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:   27
   80:  117
   40:  156
   20:  163
   15:   32
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Operated about 7 hours on Friday night and into Saturday morning, longer than I
expected I would but I was having fun.  Had a few ragchews along the way, one
with a station in Alaska who called me on 40m and another with an old friend
from college who saw the spots I was putting out and wondered what I was doing.
The highlight of the evening occurred fairly early when I worked JT1CO for an
ATNO!  I also operated about 7 hours the following day before shutting down due
to thunderstorms.  I drove home from the clubhouse at that point and my XYL
didn't allow me to go back to the club due to the updated guidance from our
state's Governor for staying at home (not that it mattered as there was nobody
else at the clubhouse anyway!).  All in all, though, I had fun.