[3830] WPX SSB YT7A(YU7GM) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB YT7A(YU7GM) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2020 18:04:45 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: YT7A
Operator(s): YU7GM
Station: YT7A

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Muzlja
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:
   80:
   40: 2565
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

One of the toughest competitions so far, a lot of stations called me but due to
the local QRN I couldn't receive them. I definitely need a good receiving
antenna,which means we will prepare our contest location for the next contest.
Thank you very much to everyone who called me, also thank to you who called me
but we were unable to connect, we'll do our best next time.
My equipment was FT2000 + 3el. Yagi on 30m tower and 3el. Yagi on 24m tower +
1.5KW PA..
Best regards,
Ivanko YU7GM