[3830] CWopsT AC6ZM HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jloz34@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AC6ZM HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 14:13:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 8

Call: AC6ZM
Operator(s): AC6ZM
Station: AC6ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: East TN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  95
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  95  Mults = 95  Total Score = 9,025

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

The 40 meter band was nice today. Heard calls long and short. Had a good run
going the first half then things slowed down a bit in the 2nd half. I could
barely hear Hunter with his QRP signal (HiHi) but managed to work him. On a good
note, some callsigns are becoming instantly recognizable. Glad to see my former
fellow CWA level 2 classmate (W2XYZ) got his CWops number, Congrats Frank! I
just missed to 100 yard line this session but I'm getting close. Thanks for the
Q's. We will see what shape 20 meters is in during the 1900Z session. Itching to
try a Tri-bander I recently installed.