[3830] CWopsT W1VE(@K2LE/1) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT W1VE(@K2LE/1) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 14:14:38 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 8

Call: W1VE
Operator(s): W1VE
Station: K2LE/1

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:  56
   20:  39
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  95  Mults = 91  Total Score = 8,645

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

After 6 months of delays, and waiting about 20 hours, the ISP in Vermont finally
came to upgrade the DSL at the K2LE/1 station in Vermont.  The 20-hour delay
allowed me to install a second RRC 1258 remote at the second K3s position,
allowing for two remote stations.   Now, once things are in place at our control
stations, we will have SO2R remote.  For now, we can do remote individual ops or
M/2 Remote.  Andy and I played CWT using our own calls, and neither of us even
knew we were there.   Still have a temperamental Alpha 97a on one station, so
did the first 25 minutes with no amplifier.  It finally co-operated.  Lots of
fun!

73, Gerry