[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2020 03:29:16 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 10

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   3      3
   80:  13      9
   40:  16     15
   20:  17     10
   15:   2      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     38  Total Score = 1,938

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Loads of activity. Not a great night for me in terms of being sharp and keying
in properly. Tried to "force" N3ZL into being N3ZZ but Bob persisted,
and thanks! Messed up getting back to DANWA once and lost him to another station
a bit off freq. Sorry for my delay.. total QLFitis. Seemed to have a QSO lead on
KZ5D but we .. shall .. see.

Very exciting start on a fairly wide open 20 meter band. Even heard K8MR, I
think, on 15. Thanks to KB5RF and K5OT for three baggers each locally, although
Larry is a stretch for ground wave. Also K8LS on from near my house. So lotsa
Tejas ops on. Tnx to W1NN for my other three bander.

Glad to get this one in the books. Was nervous for some reason.

Thanks great activity. Everyone stay home and be safe.

 73, Jim N3BB