[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 03:25:29 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Apr 17

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0
   80:  15     12
   40:  18     15
   20:  20     17
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  54     45  Total Score = 2,430

Club:

Comments:

Very good condx here on 20, so that's a great start for me. Tnx to my mentee,
KB5RF for one starting QSO on 15 and then three more on his own. Very well done,
Tom.

Three baggers with N4DW, K4BAI, KW8N, and N3QE. Lost QSOs, or maybe never had
'em with K7SS and NA8V and one other I forget now. Logged all three but deleted
with they didn't come back or did not confirm. Got one barely legal one at the
very end when N4DW called me with one second to go on 80. So I counted it. We
completed it with no fills but started exactly (barely) in time. Tnx, Dave.

Did not hear KZ5D tonight, hope all is OK. His running mate, NA5G was on but
managed Ed/LA on only band (40)after hearing him warm up with a good signal on
20.

Five minute segments: 11, 10,  9,  7, 8, and a nice 9 at the end when it's
difficult from here. Never made it to 160 as 80 was productive.

Big sigs from the Midwest: W9RE, W8WTS, K9BGL, and KW8N.

Thanks for the great action.

73, and be safe, all.

Jim N3BB