[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 May 2020 20:15:26 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z May 6

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  164
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  164  Mults = 164  Total Score = 26,896

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 20. Signals were weak, not sounding good. But:
1905Z 20 QSOs
1910Z 35
1912Z 40
1918Z 60  K5GQ/M was loud.  He must be on the top floor of a parking garage.
1928Z 88
1934Z 104
1936Z called CQ a bunch of times and really wasted time.
1942Z 122
1945Z 131
1953Z 143 Then started to S&P  There were few strong stations left, but kept
popping around to see who could hear me.  Just a few dupes in the log.

Back outside to work on sorting out the grave yard, replacing the tent pegs that
hold the SAL30 with T posts so I can mow easier, and continue work on bringing
cables into the back of the garage.  Rain and cold expected later in the week so
I want to take advantage of the great weather today.