[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 14:19:03 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 20

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  174
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  174  Mults = 174  Total Score = 30,276

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

40 meters only.  After the week of use the Flex PGXL amp was sent back to Texas
for a vacation, so no quick band changes.  40 was noisy, but did not cover up
stations, just made it more tiring.  Not many W7 stations coming through, but a
good mixture of others.  The start was a bit slow, but by 1309Z things were
moving along. At 1315Z 50 QSOs and bumped the speed to 40 WPM for a while.  AT
1324 80 QSOs.  At 1330 99QSOS. This would have been a good time to check another
band and pick up a few more. At 1335 there was a lull and lots of CQs needed.
Dropped speed to 36 WPM.  Still an occasional lull.  This is where I lost the
rate any any hope of a 200 hour.  At 1345Z had 141 QSOs and should have had
about 150.  Too bad, maybe next week.  Lots of unanswered CQs which might have
signaled the band was getting worked out, but lots still spotted. Started to
S&P, but lots of holes.  No equipment failures as I was using the AL1200 as
normal.