[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 03:24:11 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - May 15

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   0
   80:   5      5
   40:  17     14
   20:  23     14
   15:  13     10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  58     43  Total Score = 2,494

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Fifteen meters was pretty wide open, with K4XU 59+. Openings to all over made
for a great start. Twenty was even better. One of the best here for a while. It
got tougher at lower freqs, even 40 meters, usually a good band for me. Very
tough on 80, and several stations I thought came back to a CQ did not respond
with the exchange. One was W1NN at the very end. Tough way to close it out, but
overall a good night. Never made it to 160 as plenty of new stuff on 80 yet.

Missed that four bagger with W1NN at the very end, but snagged three baggers
with him and K4XU, K7SS, K4BAI, N8EA, K7SV, and W9RE. Seemed to have a lead on
my LA bud KZ5Z. Two weeks in a row? Whazup?

Five min segments: 11, 11, 7, 8, 11, and a decent 9 to end it.

Lots of fun with the excellent NS crowd. Guess we all are "SIPing."
Maybe sipping a bit as well at the end, as I'm about to partake a wee bit of
good bourbon.

73 all and be safe.

73, Jim N3BB