[3830] WPX CW KJ5Y(KJ0D) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kj5y@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW KJ5Y(KJ0D) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 02:13:37 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: KJ5Y
Operator(s): KJ0D
Station: KJ5Y

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 7
Remote Operation

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   75
   20:  251
   15:    3
   10:
------------

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Thanks to Eric KJ0D who did a tremendous job... navigating through issues of
delay/ dropouts on our South Texas DX Club remote. Seems Teamviewer had some
delay or some CPU process was causing 100% utilization. Bad time to attempt to
figure out issue like that in the middle of the contest. Tried switching to Real
VNC.  Then no sound! So back to TV for the remainder. We thought we would be
Multi op but our ops were busy- including me. So instead of me trying a few
minutes here and there, Eric did the whole thing with 7 hours that he had. Thank
You Eric! And to all who worked us... 73,  Pat KJ5Y