[3830] CQWW SSB SO9I(SQ9ORQ) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB SO9I(SQ9ORQ) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 00:12:37 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB - 2020

Call: SO9I
Operator(s): SQ9ORQ
Station: SO9I

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: JO90JW
Operating Time (hrs): 44:47
Radios: SO2R

  160:  122     7       35
   80:  753    11       56
   40: 1165    24       84
   20: 1432    24       85
   15: 1165    31      102
   10:  311    12       46
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

783/5000
It's a great contest for us.
The propagation forecasts announced a total collapse for the weekend, we got a
perfect opening of the 15m and 10m band, as planned in my timetable.
I had several priorities for this competition:
-beat the barrier of 4000 QSO from 2015
-beat Kris SP7GIQ - SN7Q
- survive at least 44 hours
Almost everything was achieved, only SN7Q withdrew from the competition on
Sunday morning.
Another 6x2 switch from the R-quad suffered during the competition (it was also
damaged in RTTY). The additional TRX sometimes failed to release power on a
single band. A few blows to the housing and it started working.

This competition is a great test for the Mirek SP1NY station, the station we
were building in the summer. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the CW part.

Thanks for all the QSOs. To be heard in ARRL SSB 2021 :D