[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 14:59:24 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Oct 28

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  165
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  165  Mults = 165  Total Score = 27,225

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Very good start with quite a few 4 QSO minutes in the first `5 minutes.  At
1312Z went to 39 WPM.  Lots of activity.  1315Z had 52 QSOs.  Then a lull and at
1319Z called CQ for about 10 times without a QSO.  Signals on the west coast and
New England were weak, but fine everywhere else.  At 1330 the rate had dropped
and had only 92.  There were fewer signals on the band scope.  I guess guys go
to 20 after an initial burst., but I find there is less geographic coverage,
therefore fewer to work on 20.  I keep thinking about the extra numbers I have
to send because my serial number is 4 digits.  That amounts to 200, 400, 600
extra digits to send in an hour and that is significant time.  I may have to
become "Al IL"  Need some calculation on this.  It has been drizzly
and cold, so no outside work.  Garage door guy is supposed to come between CWT
sessions.  I noticed my fingers were pretty cold this morning as I do not have
the heat on in the shack.  The amp took the chill off the room after an hour.