[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 04:21:34 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Nov 12

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:   63
   40:   44
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  107  Mults = 102  Total Score = 10,914

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Lot of fun at 20 WPM tonight.  Jeff, KU8E, came down and we took down my old
zepp antenna and found it had been arcing on one end and the insulator had
partially melted.  We put up one Jeff had built for use at Field Day in 2019 or
maybe it was 2018 and 2019.  It worked fine on 40M. Worked fine for a few QSOs
on 80M including one with G3LDI and then the SWR became infinite and I didn't
use it any more.  40M was long but lot of good signals.  80M was wonderful with
good signals from far and near.  Probably best DX was SM5IMO.  Thanks for all
QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI