[3830] CQWW CW K3HW SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3HW SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:03:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 14:36

  160:    3     2        2
   80:   18     6        8
   40:   54    11       28
   20:   71    18       44
   15:   77    16       43
   10:   14     7       10
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Not the effort I planned.  On Tuesday we had to have our almost 14 year old dog
Lucy put to sleep.  She was very ill and weak her last few days with heart
failure but it happened very suddenly. Our family was in mourning so the
priority was making sure my wife and kids were ok.  Took some time to go out and
do some family activities.  Made time when I could but the times I were on were
not optimum for my tiny station.  Still had fun and a nice diversion from what
we were dealing with.  Time will heal our wounds and hopefully my antennas in
time.  Thanks to the DX for the contacts.  73 de K3HW ..