[3830] CQWW CW SJ2W M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mike@sj2w.se
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW SJ2W M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:04:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: SJ2W
Operator(s): SM2LIY SM2UVU SM2VSD SM2WMV
Station: SJ2W

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Da Traesk
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  284    17       63
   80:  977    29       90
   40: 1659    36      117
   20: 1196    34      118
   15:  927    33      123
   10:   52    16       50
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Even though propagation's were not the best they showed some hope for the future
since we managed to get some QSOs on 10m. First night was kind of rough and
second night we did not have a full crew awake so mainly just the run active.
Because of COVID-19 we had a small crew. We were three guys at the station and
SM2LIY worked remotely on one of the mult stations from  his apartment. We did
not have full crew operating the whole time, second night we had only one guy
who was awake.

SM2UVU and SM2VSD did their first efforts as run operators and they did well.
Hopefully we can have them in top shape now when the sunspots are starting to
come back.

Antennas
160m: 1/4 vert
 80m: 4-SQ
 40m: 3/3el + 2/2el + 4-SQ
 20m: 6/6/6el + 5/5el + 5el @40m + 4el @EU
 15m: 6/6/6/ 6/6el + 6/6el
 10m: 6/6el + 6el @46m
  RX: 10 beverages between 180-500m long

Inband:
32m rotatable tower ~500m away (battery powered)
16el tribander (4/4/8) @27m
2el 40m @32m
Inv Vee 80m @26m
SM2LIY special for 160m

Run: K3S + ACOM 2000A
Inband: K3S shared amp with run
Mult 1: K3 + ACOM 2000A (remote)
Mult 2: TS590SG + ACOM 2000A

Thanks for the QSOs.

73 de Mike, SM2WMV on behalf of the SJ2W team
http://www.sj2w.se/contest/