[3830] CQWW CW W2FU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2fu@frontiernet.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W2FU M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:37:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: W2FU
Operator(s): K0SM NW2K N2ZN K2UA N2PP W2FU
Station: W2FU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Remote Operation

  160:   88    20       58
   80:  826    28       87
   40: 1184    36      112
   20: 1445    36      129
   15: 1204    28      108
   10:   53    22       50
------------------------------

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Great fun with our normal crew, but all remote operation except for me.  Used
Slack for in-contest communications, and ZOOM for pre-planning and post contest.
 We sure miss the Pizza and beer though.  But not the winter drive home!

Congrats to W3UA crew who handily went ahead by big margin the first day, and we
never were able to recover.  I'm sure there are other M/S out there, would be
great if all would see the fun and sport enhancement to be had with the Online
Scoreboard.

Jeff