[3830] CQWW CW VE3BR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3br@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3BR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2020 00:37:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2020

Call: VE3BR
Operator(s): VE3BR
Station: VE3BR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN03es
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9     4        7
   80:   33    11       22
   40:   49    17       34
   20:    7     2        2
   15:   12     7        7
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Radio: Ten-Tec Orion + AL-80B @ ~700 W
Antenna: DX-Eng 80/40 Thunderbolt 55ft Dual Band Vertical
Software: N1MM Logger+ 1.0.8744.0

1. Conditions seemed to be pretty good; I am yet to decide if more pretty or
more good.
2. However, between my recent general lack of enthusiasm, really beautiful
weather and abundance of chores and pleasures to choose from I only found it in
me to do a few short spurts of S&P.
3. Even then I spent most of my radio time playing with settings (mostly power)
to figure out how to eliminate the recently encountered RFI that hinders my
wife's TV watching. The Bell Fibe TV box seems to be as sensitive as a
"shrinking violet" maid of times long by-gone.
4. I was all over the power categories at different times, from true QRP to my
maximum (~700 W), but -obviously- enter as HP.