[3830] FT RUp NN5O SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp NN5O SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2020 17:34:25 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2020

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 13:53

------------
   80:   35
   40:  127
   20:  161
   15:   83
   10:
------------
Total:  406  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 34  Total Score = 34,510

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Fun!  Did some FT8 and some FT4.

WSJT-X crashed multiple times.  But, upon advice from another user, I upgraded
to the latest RC (test release) and had no more problems.

My fellow member of the Deep Dixie CC, Ron Koenig, WV4P (using callsign NJ4P),
had quite a bit of fun using the Contest Online Scoreboard.  Actually, Ron had
the top score in the world until right at the end when K9OM in the Florida
Contest Group dumped a bunch of Qs onto the scoreboard in order to secure 1st
place.  Hmmmm.  When you examine the graphs in Contest Online Scoreboard, you
see something kinda 'fishy' going on with K9OM's score.  He shows that he made
well over 300 Qs between 0600z and 0700z -- more than the combined total of all
QSOs in the remainder of the contest.  Isn't that kinda funny that somebody
could do that?  I can't decide whether that situation is legit or just remains a
'fishy' set of circumstances that his score would accelerate so much during the
final hour of the contest.  Hmmmm.

Hope to see y'all in the next one!

Visit our club web site -- http://deepdixiecc.org

73,

--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  (CW Ops #1327)
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Flex 6600M ~ 100w into horizontal loop up 35 feet (average)