[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 14:15:37 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 16

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  154
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  154  Mults = 154  Total Score = 23,716

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Slow start.  at 1315Z had 36, then it picked up and at 1330 had 80 QSOs.  A bit
of a lull can called CQ 7 times without luck.  Made it to 100 at 1338Z which is
about average.  Had to do a few repeats due to QRM.  Did not sleep particularly
well last night so groggy. S&P the last 10 minutes and that went pretty well
and did not leave too many on the table.  The Midwest was weak and could not get
through to W9ILY, but the band was open to the entire USA with reasonable
signals.

No big station improvements since last week, but the 80 meter 4 square has 4
vertical poles 25 ft high. Next step is to add 40 ft to each.  Shack has a barn
quilt now.  A bit of snow overnight, but cold so don't know if I will tackle
running coax to a beverage.  I should, though, to get ready for Stew Perry 160,
but the SAL30 is working.