[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 20:08:42 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 23

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  119
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  119  Mults = 119  Total Score = 14,161

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

Just after the last CWT I ran a 750 foot coax to the EW beverage.  VEry windy
and noisy outside.  Temp is 58 and expected to be 17 tonight, so had to get this
done before the Stew Perry contest.  Started on 40 meters. I would not dare turn
the antenna in this wind.  The band sounded good at first, but really signals
were not too strong.  Got beat in the jump ball a lot.  Never dominated to any
area.  At 1938Z had 38 QSOs, then a lull.  Did a combo of S&P and run
because it seemed the runs dried up quickly.  Often the skip did not seem to be
in our area.  Hard to find stations.  Not very good coverage of the USA.  Good
practice, though.