[3830] ARRLDX CW N4RV SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jnreichert@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N4RV SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:34:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4RV
Operator(s): N4RV
Station: N4RV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:  142    48
   80:  235    61
   40:  314    83
   20:  182    70
   15:   96    52
   10:   51    25
-------------------
Total: 1020   339  Total Score = 1,037,340

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

All Q's were S&P or packet spots..

Had dental work and a root canal :{  late last week and just didn't feel up to
putting in a full effort.

Spent most time on the low bands. Found 160m VERY quiet and lots of loud EU
stations to work.

The recent ice storms broke one of my 80m wires, and when the temperature went
below the rotor on my 10 and 15 meter yagis froze and would not turn.
Unfortunately it was pointed NW . Once the temps went above freezing on Sun. the
rotor would again turn.

Will second the comments about key clicks ! I know some of the FT1000 rigs were
bad key click producers if the mod was not installed. I have changed my FTdx5000
rise time to 6ms rather than the 4ms that is the Yaesu default.
Very easy menu setting change.

Jack N4RV