[3830] ARRLDX CW HI0LT(KC1XX) SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@kc1xx.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HI0LT(KC1XX) SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2021 00:35:41 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: HI0LT
Operator(s): KC1XX
Station: HI3/KC1XX

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Sosua Dominican Repu
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  161    40
   80:  589    54
   40: 1252    60
   20: 1314    60
   15: 1142    59
   10:  169    35
-------------------
Total: 4627   308  Total Score = 4,275,348

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

I love operating a February contest in flip-flops and shorts.
It is however very hard to see the nice weather outside and not go Kitesurfing.

The Hispaniola island match continues another year.

The noise was not quite as bad as last year but it was still pretty potent on
the low bands. I apologize to everyone that I could not hear or needed lots of
fills
I lost power for a short period of time but the generator kicked in and
everything worked flawlessly.

As always a big thanks to Tino HI3K former HI3CC for organizing the call sign.
Also a big thanks to my Austrian hosts at the Sosua Inn.
Free access to the roof is amazing.

Thank you for all the contacts!
VY73, Matt HI0LT (KC1XX)