[3830] VtQP KA4RLL(@W4/WINSTON) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, info.electorials@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] VtQP KA4RLL(@W4/WINSTON) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2021 08:48:39 +0000
                    Vermont QSO Party - 2021

Call: KA4RLL
Operator(s): KA4RLL
Station: W4/WINSTON

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:           3
   40:           7
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   0      10      0  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 4  Dig Mults = 0  Total
Score = 80

Club:

Comments:

To start with, I was only able to get on the air with the help of Mason's
(KM4SII) station so a big thank you to him for letting me use his remote station
with the RHR console.

This was my first QSO party I participated in but I just didn't have enough time
to get on the air so I just decided to get a few Vermont contacts in the log
before ending it. However, I'm glad that I was able to get some experience using
the N1MM logger, operating remotely and actually participating in a QSO party. I
certainly have more Vermont contacts in the log now!

I will definitely try and operate for a much longer time the next round.
Thank you to those who I made contact with and hope to see you during the next
QSO party!

73 de Karl KA4RLL

Radio: FLEX-6300
Antennas: