[3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2021 04:34:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 25

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  55
   40:  22
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  77  Mults = 70  Total Score = 5,390

Club: Metro DX Club

Comments:

S&P since calling CQ when QRP does not seem to work. Used the inverted vee
on 40/80 so no band switching.  It took a few calls to work most people.  Some
ops are very good at picking out weak calls.  Kudos to AH6KO.  I worked him 3
times today with QRP. Made a few QSOs on 40 at the beginning, but was getting
beat out so moved to 80 after 10 minutes.  I could tell the Midwest guys were on
40 at the beginning, so there were less folks to work and when people moved to
80 there was more competition for the loud guys, so the rate suffered.  The
first 33 minutes were pretty good with 53 contacts, but there were not as many
loud signals left towards the end so I had less success when calling people.

Time to hook up the amp and return to normal.