[3830] WPX SSB N1LN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB N1LN SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:17:05 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 23

------------
  160:   12
   80:  133
   40:  348
   20:  403
   15:   77
   10:   27
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This was to be a part-time effort to make a few Qs and contribute some points to
the PVRC club total. So, to maximize my score I divided my on the air time into
3 sections of about 3 to 4 hours each. Each day started around 1000 UTC and
ended by 0300 UTC.

Activity was excellent and the bands were in much better condition than for the
ARRL DX contest. I was surprised to actually make a few 10 meter Qs. It was very
hard to find a good run frequency so most of my time was spent doing SP and
following spots. I did have a nice Sunday morning run on 40 that put several VK
mults into the log. Also had the opportunity to work several CW Ops members on
SSB. That was different!

Thanks for the Qs and the many many repeat requests!

73,
Bruce N1LN