[3830] WPX SSB KG5VK M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KG5VK@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KG5VK M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 11:19:17 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2021

Call: KG5VK
Operator(s): KG5VK K0ZU
Station: KG5VK

Class: M/M HP
QTH: NTX
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
  160:    0
   80:    7
   40:  357
   20:  337
   15:  118
   10:   34
------------

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

Planned for Multi-Op distributed
started Solo expecting others to operate
later, Everyone Bailed except K0ZU, but then he had an emergency with the dog to
vet
The dog is fine, I am exhausted, even though my BIC time was only 22 hours
I did exceed my personal score of last year, 2020 I Operated only three bands
and turned in a 20m only entry last year.
This year 2021...
More BIC, operated more bands 5 out of the six (10 thru 80m)
First time this contest with the FlexRadio 6600 and PGXL as well as The Antenna
Genius. (changing bands now is almost too easy)
Cheers!
Steve
KG5VK