[3830] ARRL June VHF N7GP/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N7GP/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 00:23:58 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2021

Call: N7GP/R
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: Rover LP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  255    70
    2:  140     9
  222:  117     9
  432:  133     9
  903:  127     8
  1.2:  130     9
  2.3:   93     7
  3.4:   15     6
  5.7:
  10G:    2     1
  24G:
-------------------
Total: 1012   128  Total Score = 269,568

Club: Arizona VHF Society

Comments:

I took a gamble this year on some good E openings out west so I started my Rove
in DM31. a semi rare grid for FFMA folks and 6 meter ops in general,,
It Paid off,,,I worked a LOT of GRIDS and many callers stayed at it looking to
work DM31...
Also... thanks to all the Rovers in Arizona,, LOTS of contacts from them..
Only issue I had was the heat,, 118 degrees F ,, when I would set up my 3, 5 and
10 GHz portable tripod set up..I had to cover it with towels to try to keep heat
from giving me thermal issues with the Transvertors.....
Other than the heat,, it was a BLAST and and LOTS of fun!!
Thanks to all for the Q's!!!
Tom
N7GP/R
Ex WA8WZG