[3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2021 04:40:25 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   81
   40:  106
   20:   69
---------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: South East Sprint Coalition #2

Comments:

Station #1 K2/100 and Acom 1000
Station #2 TS590SG
Wires in Trees

Another crummy disappointing contest score for me. Running 850 watts in a Sprint
compared to those running 1500 watts just doesn't cut it. Lots of unanswered
CQ's and lost jump balls. With just wire antennas I probably would do even worse
competing against the LP guys if I chose to do that. I did SO2R in a Sprint for
the first time in awhile (although my 2nd station was only 100 watts) and maybe
it helped me to work multipliers that I might've not worked and maybe a few more
QSO's.

Lately contesting isn't really fun for me anymore and I'm seriously considering
just giving it up since I really can't improve my station and have nowhere to
guest operate a nice station.

Jeff